Re: st: Using mifit after ice to get imputed values

From   Ilke UNDER <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using mifit after ice to get imputed values
Date   Sat, 17 Jul 2010 01:48:54 -0600

Thanks Maarten,

Now, everything works fine, I get the regression results from mim. I
can even calculate the mean and get SEs for my dependent with missing
values. However, still cannot find a way to get the final imputed
values for my initial data set. I have tried different options with
mim, but couldn’t succeed. It should be quite simple to get my imputed
variable at this point?

Here is my syntax:

ice PS_INCOME PS_FEMALE PS_EMPLOYM PS_EDU PS_MARI PSAGE, saving
(IMP_income) boot cmd(PS_INCOME: mlogit) m(5)

use IMP_income, clear

mim: mlogit PS_INCOME PS_FEMALE PSAGE PS_EMPLOYM PS_EDU PS_MARI

Thanks for your time and interest,

Onur