Re: st: AW: mfxrcspline : error message in Stata11

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: mfxrcspline : error message in Stata11
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2010 02:31:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 15/7/10, Martin Weiss wrote:
> The -program- sets -version- to 10. So the new features
> under 11, in particular -fvvarlist-s, are not yet
> implemented.

Martin maybe on to something. None of my programs allow the new
factor variable notation. This is not because I think that it is
a bad idea, but just because I haven't found the time to find
out how to implement it. I have tried out some examples with and
without the new factor variable notation, and indeed everything
works as expected as long as you don't use the factor variable
notation but errors are returned as soon as the factor varaibles
are used.

Thanks for the report,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis