st: AW: mfxrcspline : error message in Stata11

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: mfxrcspline : error message in Stata11
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:05:46 +0200

<>

The -program- sets -version- to 10. So the new features under 11, in
particular -fvvarlist-s, are not yet implemented. Search the archive for the
error message to see lots of other examples...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von SCHOUMAKER
Bruno
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010 10:59
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: mfxrcspline : error message in Stata11

Hello,

This question is more specifically addressed to Maarten as the author of
the command (but Martin's, Joe's or anyone else's answer is also welcome !)

I used mfxrcspline with Stata10. I recently upgraded to Stata11, ran on
Stata11 the do file that worked (and still works) with Stata10, and I
got the following error message

. mfxrcspline, link(log) level(80) generate(marg margl margu)
o. operator not allowed
r(101);
r(101);

Do you know what this message means and how to solve it ?

Thanks

Bruno

--
Bruno SCHOUMAKER

Centre de recherche en démographie et sociétés
Université catholique de Louvain
1-17 PLace Montesquieu
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
BELGIUM