Re: st: returning all datasets in a directory

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: returning all datasets in a directory
Date   Sun, 11 Jul 2010 16:31:19 -0500

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Abhimanyu Arora
<> wrote:
> I would like to list all my datasets in my working directory (so that
> I can then create a foreach loop for merging). Basically something
> like -findfile- but which would r-return all filenames.

local mydata : dir . files "*.dta"
foreach ff in `"`mydata'"' {
   * file operation

Stas Kolenikov, also found at