st: returning all datasets in a directory

From   Abhimanyu Arora <>
Subject   st: returning all datasets in a directory
Date   Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:44:37 +0200

Dear statalist
I would like to list all my datasets in my working directory (so that
I can then create a foreach loop for merging). Basically something
like -findfile- but which would r-return all filenames.
Many thanks