st: RE: returning all datasets in a directory

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: returning all datasets in a directory
Date   Sun, 11 Jul 2010 16:07:04 +0100

In addition to other suggestions, see -fs- from SSC.

Abhimanyu Arora

I would like to list all my datasets in my working directory (so that
I can then create a foreach loop for merging). Basically something
like -findfile- but which would r-return all filenames.