Re: st: -sts gen [newvar] = h- : why do I get monotonous (increasing) hazards?

From   László Sándor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -sts gen [newvar] = h- : why do I get monotonous (increasing) hazards?
Date   Sun, 11 Jul 2010 16:15:49 +0200

Thanks, Steve.

I thought this was what I was doing. -sts [graph]- shows a smoothed
density of the deltaH over time. I guess delthaH *is* what I get from
-sts gen-. So I must be plotting it the wrong way. Could you help me
have a "step function" (in _t, I guessed) instead of -sts [graph],
hazard- exactly as a histogram relates to a kernel density estimate?

Thanks again,

Laszlo