Re: st: -sts gen [newvar] = h- : why do I get monotonous (increasing) hazards?

From   László Sándor <>
Subject   Re: st: -sts gen [newvar] = h- : why do I get monotonous (increasing) hazards?
Date   Sun, 11 Jul 2010 15:44:27 +0200

Ahh, sorry, I forgot the code, though it is nothing surprising, I think:

sts if clean == 1, hazard by(reviewerrole)  tmax(60) ///
	title("Completion hazards by treatment group") ///
	xline(45) xline(28) xline(21, lc(green)) xline(38, lc(green))
graph export refhazard.pdf, replace

cap drop hazard
sts generate hazard = h, by(reviewerrole)