Re: st: clustering and fixed effects poisson

From   Tatyana Deryugina <>
Subject   Re: st: clustering and fixed effects poisson
Date   Sat, 10 Jul 2010 14:37:56 -0400

I tried using the vce(cluster clustvar) option with xtpoisson in Stata
11.1 (which I do have), but Stata tells me it isn't available (it's
also not in the documentation).

Tatyana Deryugina

MIT PhD Student, Department of Economics
MIT Energy Initiative Energy Fellow
(617) 417 - 7445(cell)