Re: st: clustering and fixed effects poisson

From   Rafal Raciborski <>
Subject   Re: st: clustering and fixed effects poisson
Date   Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:41:45 -0500

Tatyana Deryugina <> asked:

> I'm trying to estimate a Poisson model on panel data (county by year),
> using fixed effects. I would like to cluster by county, but the
> xtpoisson command doesn't seem to allow this. Does anyone know of an
> add-on that allows for clustering with fixed effects poisson?

Cluster-robust standard errors for fixed-effects -xtpoisson- were added in Stata 11.1.  If Tatyana is currently using Stata 11, she can upgrade for free to Stata 11.1 by typing -update all-.

-- Rafal