Re: st: clustering and fixed effects poisson

Subject   Re: st: clustering and fixed effects poisson
Date   Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:08:20 -0400

Tatyana Deryugina <tatyanad@mit.edu> :
You can bootstrap, resampling clusters; see e.g.
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-08/msg01523.html
and many other examples in the Statalist archives.