st: Is -collapse- the Stata's fastest routine to summarize data sets?

From   "Tiago V. Pereira" <tiago.pereira@mbe.bio.br>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Is -collapse- the Stata's fastest routine to summarize data sets?
Date   Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:22:44 +0300 (BRT)

thank you very much again, Eric! I really appreciate your kind help!
Yes, the issue now is to figure out a efficient way to generate a single
indicator.

Cheers!

Tiago