Re: st: unexpected end of file when execute glm

From   Eric Booth <ebooth@ppri.tamu.edu>
To   "<statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: unexpected end of file when execute glm
Date   Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:14:06 +0000

<>

You can get syntax highlighting for Text Wrangler.   I use the Stata module from:

http://dataninja.wordpress.com/2006/02/28/stata-language-module-for-textwrangler/

~ Eric
__
Eric A. Booth