Re: st: unexpected end of file when execute glm

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: unexpected end of file when execute glm
Date   Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:13:01 +0000

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:09 PM, G. Dai <> wrote:
> I'm on a MAC and stick with Textwrangler. It is free and good though
> it fails to help me in avoiding the mistake.

There are plenty of alternatives available for Macs, many of which are
free (Emacs + ESS is a brilliant choice IMO as its the same whether
your on a Mac, M$-windows or a *NIX machine.

"... no scientific worker has a fixed level of significance at which
from year to year, and in all circumstances, he rejects hypotheses; he
rather gives his mind to each particular case in the light of his
evidence and his ideas." - Sir Ronald A. Fisher (1956)

Email -
Website -
Photos -