st: Advice: Online material to learn how to create Stata plugins?

From   "Tiago V. Pereira" <tiago.pereira@mbe.bio.br>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Advice: Online material to learn how to create Stata plugins?
Date   Mon, 5 Jul 2010 22:36:27 +0300 (BRT)

Many thanks to Stas and Nick for their comments on my last question.

It seems to me that -file- is really efficient even to read a list of
20,000 vectors and transform them to locals (~0.3 seconds).

Thanks again for your advice!

Cheers!

Tiago

Dear Statalisters,

I don't have the manuals with me, nor found enough ("for dummies")
information in the website (http://www.stata.com/plugins/) to transform my
C program in a Stata plugin. The program outputs a list of vectors within
a txt.

The objective is to transfer these vectors to Stata as locals. Do you have
any advice on how one does that? Perhaps an online material? tutorial?

Thanks in advance!

Tiago