st: RE: How to perform a non parametric manova

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   st: RE: How to perform a non parametric manova
Date   Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:35:29 -0500

There is the aligned rank transform approach to dealing with interactions with ranked data.

I don't remember it being applied to MANOVA.

I posted some links to an Australian statistician's work on nonparametric MANOVA a long time ago. I believe the links are still active.