Re: st: what the equavilent command of estimates store for mim: gllamm models

Subject   Re: st: what the equavilent command of estimates store for mim: gllamm models
Date   Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:35:20 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Tue, 22/6/10, jl591164@albany.edu wrote:
> I run -mim, cat(fit):gllamm- analysis for three level
> logistic regression. Then i need to do model diagnosis
> about the residul normality at each level.

Note that both -mim- and -gllamm- are user written programs
and you are asked in the Statalist FAQ to specify where you
got those programs from. Both programs float around cyberspace
in multiple version (SJ and SSC), and often it matters which
version you are using.

In this case it doesn't matter. I would do those diagnostics
on the individual imputed datasets:
gllamm ... if _mj == 1, ...
do your diagnositcs (remember to add everywhere if _mj== 1)
glamm ... if _mj == 2, ...
do your diagnostic (remember to add everywhere if _mj== 2)
etc.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis