st: what the equavilent command of estimates store for mim: gllamm models

From   jl591164@albany.edu
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: what the equavilent command of estimates store for mim: gllamm models
Date   Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:32:19 -0400 (EDT)

I run -mim, cat(fit):gllamm- analysis for three level logistic regression.
Then i need to do model diagnosis about the residul normality at each
level.  I read that -gllapred lev2- can be used to obtain the residules at
level 2, in this case. Before i can possibly use -gllapre leve-, I need to
run -estimates store-, then -estimates restore-, to save and retrive the
estimates. But i do not know how to get -estimates restore- work after
fitting -mim, cat(fit):gllamm-models. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Junqing