st: RE: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

From   "Muenchen, Robert A (Bob)" <muenchen@utk.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:29:03 -0400

Martin, that's a great idea. I did look at SSC but didn't know of a way to easily get the number of Stata programs per year. Do you know how to do this, or know if this data is compiled somewhere? I'd love to add it. -Bob