st: RE: interacting two covariates

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: interacting two covariates
Date   Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:02:46 +0100

. help factor variables

Ian Breunig

Is there a particular notation to interact two variables within an
estimation command or do I always have to generate a new variable
which multiplies the two variables that I am interacting.  I have
never came across this command notation if it exists so it would be
nice to know if there was a way to do this.  thanks.