st: Cluster error: Too many variables specified.

From   natasha agarwal <>
Subject   st: Cluster error: Too many variables specified.
Date   Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:23:05 +0100

Dear All,

I am using the xtivreg2 command with the two-way cluster option.

when I specify this line of command:

xtivreg2 lnrval lnk lnw lnvfdi y14-y18, fe cluster(indm provcode)

it gives me an error saying "cluster():  too many variables specified"

Can anyone please help me with this?