Re: st: bar graph axis color- frustrated

From   Ronan Conroy <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: bar graph axis color- frustrated
Date   Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:34:19 +0100

On 11 Meith 2010, at 11:25, Fred Wolfe wrote:

When I have a problem the first thing I do is go to Michael Mitchell's
great book (a book of examples). The last thing is to go to the Stata

There is a lot to be said for making Michael's book the official guide. A graphical manual for graphics seems to me the right approach.

Ronan Conroy
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
Beaux Lane House, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
+353 (0)1 402 2764 (Fax - remember them?)

P    Before printing, think about the environment