Re: st: c(showbaselevels) undefined

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: c(showbaselevels) undefined
Date   Fri, 11 Jun 2010 00:14:25 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 11/6/10, Ilke Onur wrote:
> I have a Stata do-file which has been
> running without any problem for last 3-4 months.
> However today, after updating my Stata, even a simple
> "regress" command does not work and spits out the following
> warning:
> c(showbaselevels) undefined
> r(133);
> I was wondering if anyone knows what is going on and how I
> can fix it...

If the problem occurs after updating than that could mean that
you haven't typed -update swap- after the update. Do so, and
try again. If that doesn't help, then you will have to give
a lot more details about what your .do file is doing, and
especially what you typed exactly, note _exactly_, before the
error occured.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie