st: c(showbaselevels) undefined

From   Ilke Onur <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: c(showbaselevels) undefined
Date   Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:36:33 +0930

I have a Stata do-file which has been running without any problem for last 3-4 months.  However today, after updating my Stata, even a simple "regress" command does not work and spits out the following warning:

c(showbaselevels) undefined

I was wondering if anyone knows what is going on and how I can fix it...

Thanks in advance,