Re: st: c(showbaselevels) undefined error

From   Michael Mitchell <>
Subject   Re: st: c(showbaselevels) undefined error
Date   Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:45:27 -0700

  I have a guess that your -update- did not complete fully. I would try doing

update all

  and see if there is more that did not get updated. This is a shot in the dark.

Best luck,

Michael N. Mitchell
Data Management Using Stata      -
A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics -