Re: st: AW: mfx-Elasticity for a dummy variable

From   Nyasha Tirivayi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: mfx-Elasticity for a dummy variable
Date   Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:15:06 +0200

Dear Antonis and Martin

Thanks for your reply. If you recall my model is as follows:

ln(y) = a + b ln(x) + T + D Z

I intend to calculate elasticity for T at T=1 and at means of ln(x)
and ln(Y). And if I do that the elasticity is the same as the
coefficient of T.

Should I proceed with that as the answer?

Kindly advise

Nyasha Tirivayi
Maastricht University