st: recent data sets / do files

From   "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <alan.h.feiveson@nasa.gov>
Subject   st: recent data sets / do files
Date   Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:26:58 -0500

Hi - I am running Stata 11.1 IC under Windows XP. I notice that in the do-file editor window, the list of recent data sets or recent text files, does not always contain the latest ones I worked with. Can anyone explain why? Does it have something to do with opening multiple versions of Stata simultaneously?

Al Feiveson