st: AW: recent data sets / do files

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: recent data sets / do files
Date   Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:54:23 +0200

<>

There seems to be no exchange between instances of Stata while they are
still open. So apparently, the instance fetches the recent files when it
starts up, and subsequently adds the ones it opened itself. But any files
opened in another instance simultaneously are not communicated to it...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Feiveson, Alan
H. (JSC-SK311)
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Juni 2010 15:27
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: recent data sets / do files

Hi - I am running Stata 11.1 IC under Windows XP. I notice that in the
do-file editor window, the list of recent data sets or recent text files,
does not always contain the latest ones I worked with. Can anyone explain
why? Does it have something to do with opening multiple versions of Stata
simultaneously?

Al Feiveson