Re: st: RE: standard deviation for the difference in means

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: standard deviation for the difference in means
Date   Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:29:32 -0400

Michael,

you have enough info to use -ttesti- (see -help ttest-) and that will
give you the result you are looking for; use the "unequal" option

Rich