st: AW: graph aspect ratio

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: graph aspect ratio
Date   Sun, 6 Jun 2010 14:37:08 +0200

Just use -xsize- and -ysize- then:

sysuse auto, clear
graph hbar (asis) price in 1/20, ///
over(make, label(labsize(small))) ///
xsize(3) ysize(1)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [] Im Auftrag von Ricardo Ovaldia
Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010 14:26
An: Statalist
Betreff: st: graph aspect ratio

I am using the aspect ratio on a horizontal bar graph to make it wider than taller. I am using:

-graph hbar (asis) …, aspectratio(.3, placement(top))-

However, this leaves a large empty area at the bottom of the plot region. Is there a way to get rid of the empty area? I thought I could use –graphregion()- but could not figure it out. Or is there another way to make the bar graph wider than taller?

Thank you,

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Oklahoma City, OK