st: graph aspect ratio

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: graph aspect ratio
Date   Sun, 6 Jun 2010 05:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

I am using the aspect ratio on a horizontal bar graph to make it wider than taller. I am using:

-graph hbar (asis) …, aspectratio(.3, placement(top))-

However, this leaves a large empty area at the bottom of the plot region. Is there a way to get rid of the empty area? I thought I could use –graphregion()- but could not figure it out. Or is there another way to make the bar graph wider than taller?

Thank you,

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Oklahoma City, OK