st: Vuong test for non-nested models

From   "Rao, James" <James.Rao@agr.uni-goettingen.de>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Vuong test for non-nested models
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:39:29 +0200

Dear Stata Users,

I am estimating a double hurdle model and I want to conduct model selection
test for the double hurdle against the heckit using the vuong test for the
non-nested models. Could someone kindly illustrate to me how to do this in
Stata!

James
Rao E.O. James (Msc)
Research Associate/PhD Student

Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
Georg-August University of Göttingen
Platz der Gottinger Sieben 5
37073 Göttingen, Germany.

Tell:+49-551-394443 (Office)
E-mail: James.Rao@agr.uni-goettingen.de; jimrao2@yahoo.co.uk

Courage is not the absence of fear but the triumph over it ... so fear not to
fear ... but strive to overcome fear!