st: esttab problem with time-series operators

From   Johannes Geyer <JGeyer@diw.de>
Subject   st: esttab problem with time-series operators
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:33:45 +0200

Dear List,

I noticed that -esttab- had some problems dealing with time-series
operators. But hopefully I miss something.

I wanted the change the order of variables. When I do something like
eststo test: reg y l.y var1 var2
esttab test using c:\temp\help.tex, replace order(var2 var1 l.y)

I get an output that doubles the rows for "l.y" with empty entries. like

l.y     &       SOME NUMBER     \\
                &       SOME NUMBER     \\

Does anyone know a workaround? (Of course, this example is
oversimplified...)

Thanks,

Johannes