st: AW: esttab problem with time-series operators

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: esttab problem with time-series operators
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:09:02 +0200

Capitalize the "lag L" and it works without duplication:

set obs 1000
gen var1=rnormal()
gen var2=rnormal()
gen int time=_n