Re: st: AW: Plotting marginal effects

From   Lorenzo Ciari <lorenzo.ciari@learlab.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: AW: Plotting marginal effects
Date   Thu, 03 Jun 2010 19:30:14 +0200

Thank you,
I see the problem now (hopefully). A(1,1) is not the marginal coefficients of my variable, but of the first independent variable in my model, and that is missing possibly because in varlist I asked the programme to compute the marginal effect only for the 8th variable. It works then if I put A(1,8). L.