Re: st: AW: How can I transfer the variable labels to excel using the outsheet command?

From   Neil Shephard <nshephard@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: AW: How can I transfer the variable labels to excel using the outsheet command?
Date   Thu, 27 May 2010 11:05:34 +0000

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Martin Weiss <martin.weiss1@gmx.de> wrote:

> <>
>
> " Is there any way to also transfer the variable labels to excel?"
>

> So Neil`s answer sounds as if he read "value labels" in your request. You
> need to be very specific. The variable label of "foreign" is "Car type"
> while its value label is "origin".

Ooops, I did indeed, my mistake.

Code and examples of whats happening and what is desired might have
helped avoid me making the error.

Apologies,

Neil

--
"... no scientific worker has a fixed level of significance at which
from year to year, and in all circumstances, he rejects hypotheses; he

Email - nshephard@gmail.com
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/