st: How can I transfer the variable labels to excel using the outsheet command?

From   A Loumiotis <antonis.loumiotis@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How can I transfer the variable labels to excel using the outsheet command?
Date   Thu, 27 May 2010 13:27:16 +0300

Dear Statalist,

When I use the outsheet command the variable names but not the
variable labels are transferred to excel.
Is there any way to also transfer the variable labels to excel?

Thanks,

Antonis Loumiotis