st: AW: Graph xlabel with two or more rows

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Graph xlabel with two or more rows
Date   Mon, 24 May 2010 18:00:52 +0200

Take a look at -help graph_bar-:

"  Relabeling the values does not change the order in which the bars are

        You may create multiple-line labels by using quoted strings within
quoted strings:

            over(varname, relabel(1 `" "Male"   "patients" "'
                                  2 `" "Female" "patients" "'))"

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Erik Holmberg
Gesendet: Montag, 24. Mai 2010 17:46
Betreff: st: Graph xlabel with two or more rows

I have a question about how to get text with two rows for the x-axis label.
If I use

xlabel(1 "Low" 2 "Med" 3 "Hi")

I change the labels to these labels but if I for each label want two rows of
text, how to do.

If I use the Graph Editor I can get two rows if I edit individual labels and

1 "Low" "Risk"
2 "Med" "Risk"
3 "Hi" "Risk"

But I would prefer to have it in the graph command instead of using the
Graph Editor.

Erik Holmberg