st: Graph xlabel with two or more rows

From   Erik Holmberg <>
Subject   st: Graph xlabel with two or more rows
Date   Mon, 24 May 2010 17:45:42 +0200

I have a question about how to get text with two rows for the x-axis label. If I use

xlabel(1 "Low" 2 "Med" 3 "Hi")

I change the labels to these labels but if I for each label want two rows of text, how to do.

If I use the Graph Editor I can get two rows if I edit individual labels and choose:

1 "Low" "Risk"
2 "Med" "Risk"
3 "Hi" "Risk"

But I would prefer to have it in the graph command instead of using the Graph Editor.

Erik Holmberg