Re: st: incomplete Mac Stata saved preferences

From   Kerry Kammire <>
Subject   Re: st: incomplete Mac Stata saved preferences
Date   Fri, 21 May 2010 15:00:52 -0500

We were able to reproduce Dave's problem once we determined that the preference file he was loading also used a different font from the default. We're are currently working on a fix and it'll be included in a future update.

-- Kerry Kammire, StataCorp