st: incomplete Mac Stata saved preferences

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   st: incomplete Mac Stata saved preferences
Date   Thu, 20 May 2010 21:59:47 -0500

On my Mac Stata 11, saving preferences and reloading preferences doesn't seem to save the size of the results window. For example, I have my results window size at 80X57. I save my preferences. Then I return Stata to factory settings. Then I choose my saved preferences, and the results windows is not restored to 80X57, although the font preference is saved for that window. I go between large and small screens and having the preferences work completely as advertised would be helpful ([GSM] page 116).