st: AW: Doubt on the exexcution of a do file?

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: Doubt on the exexcution of a do file?
Date   Fri, 21 May 2010 11:39:13 +0200

<>

See http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-11/msg00161.html

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Grace Jessie
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. Mai 2010 11:34
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: Doubt on the exexcution of a do file?

Statalists,

I wrote a do file and saved it as a do file named "dratf.do".Accidently, I
found if there was no space after the last typing in the do file and I run
the do file in the command window, the last typing in the do file will not
be excecuted.
For example,

The contents of draft.do is,
sysuse auto, clear
keep make      //note: there is no excess space after "make".

I typed the following in the command window of Stata,
do draft.do

Unfortunely, the "keep make" was not exexctued.

What is wrong?

Hope for help.

Regards,
Grace