st: Doubt on the exexcution of a do file?

From   Grace Jessie <gracejessie@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Doubt on the exexcution of a do file?
Date   Fri, 21 May 2010 09:33:30 +0000

Statalists,

I wrote a do file and saved it as a do file named "dratf.do".Accidently, I found if there was no space after the last typing in the do file and I run the do file in the command window, the last typing in the do file will not be excecuted.
For example,

The contents of draft.do is,
sysuse auto, clear
keep make      //note: there is no excess space after "make".

I typed the following in the command window of Stata,
do draft.do

Unfortunely, the "keep make" was not exexctued.

What is wrong?

Hope for help.

Regards,
Grace