Re: st: Discrete time hazard model - Interval width

From   gideluca@unical.it
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Discrete time hazard model - Interval width
Date   Fri, 21 May 2010 11:17:00 +0200

Dear Stephen and Steve,
with intrinsecally discrete time data we have identical set of intervals for all persons (individuals might be failed in different point times but we do not know this piece of information). It sounds that we have to be careful and refer to "person-wave" intervals when we discuss the results from the analysis after applying pgmhaz8.
Thank you very much.
Giuliana.