st: bcskew0 transform back

From   raoul reulen <>
Subject   st: bcskew0 transform back
Date   Tue, 18 May 2010 17:21:20 +0100

Hello all,

After i used bcskew0 I want to transform the relevant variable back.
How would I do this? For lnskew0 I do it like this:

.sysuse auto
.lnskew0 lnmpg = mpg
.local gamma = r(gamma)
.replace lnmpg = exp(lnmpg) + `gamma'

but I cannot work out how to do this for bcskew0. Obviously I need to
save r(lambda) to a local, but I can't get it right. Any suggestions?

.sysuse auto
.bcskew0 lnmpg = mpg
.local lambda=r(lambda)