AW: st: RE: reshape command ---listing all the variables changing over time?

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   AW: st: RE: reshape command ---listing all the variables changing over time?
Date   Fri, 14 May 2010 10:04:36 +0200

<>

" I confused you with Mr. Maarten L. Buis"

Never mind! NJC did his very best in
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-02/msg00840.html to reduce
confusion :-)

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Amanda Fu
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Mai 2010 06:18
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: Re: st: RE: reshape command ---listing all the variables changing
over time?

Dear Mr. Weiss,

I have to say sorry again---I confused you with Mr. Maarten L. Buis .
You perhaps know him, since it seems you two have coauthored articles
. I thought maybe it is just one person with a German name and an
English name. I am wrong. I could use more coffee to keep alert after
a long day before I sent out the previous emails.  Hope you do not
mind.

Best wishes,
Mandy