Re: st: Why won't infix read last line of file?

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: Why won't infix read last line of file?
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 22:50:34 -0500

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Art Burke
<> wrote:
> I am a new user of Stata.  Can someone explain why infix would not read the last line of a file in fixed-column format?  The file is 3159 lines and infix is reading 3158, even when I use "in 1/3159".

May be there is no last end of the line (CR) character? Put an empty
line in the end of the raw file and see if that works.

Stas Kolenikov, also found at