Re: st: RE: margeff after the glm command

From   "Joseph Coveney" <jcoveney@bigplanet.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: RE: margeff after the glm command
Date   Fri, 14 May 2010 01:48:49 +0900

I don't know whether the following will solve your problem, but I recommend that
you install -firthlogit- from from SSC in lieu of copying and pasting
prototypical ado code from my old Statalist posting.

At the command line, type

ssc install firthlogit

and go from there.

Joseph Coveney