st: margeff after the glm command

From   Sabrina Carrossa <>
Subject   st: margeff after the glm command
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 16:15:50 +0100

Hi all,

I wish to compute the average marginal effect (margeff) after the glm command.

Indeed, I have a separation problem, so I found  the "firthlogit
program" writtend by Joseph Coveney (thanks!):

Unfortunately stata shows the following error when I try to execute
the margeff command: "__000006 not found

I guess that the problem is that stata doesn't find the dependent
variable, becouse when I type: "e(depvar)" it shows: "depvar not found

Is there any chance to use the logit postest command after the glm
(with the link option?)

I hope it is clear.
Thanks for your help!