st: RE: margeff after the glm command

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: margeff after the glm command
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 17:48:56 +0200

You would have to type

di e(depvar)

in any case to make this work...

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Sabrina Carrossa
Sent: Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2010 17:16
Subject: st: margeff after the glm command

Hi all,

I wish to compute the average marginal effect (margeff) after the glm

Indeed, I have a separation problem, so I found  the "firthlogit
program" writtend by Joseph Coveney (thanks!):

Unfortunately stata shows the following error when I try to execute
the margeff command: "__000006 not found

I guess that the problem is that stata doesn't find the dependent
variable, becouse when I type: "e(depvar)" it shows: "depvar not found

Is there any chance to use the logit postest command after the glm
(with the link option?)

I hope it is clear.
Thanks for your help!